Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in - WEEK 1

 
 

Starting weight: 192.0  lbs
 
Week 1 weight: 190.5 lbs (loss of 1.5)
 
 
Week 1 inches lost: 0.75"
 
 
Week 1 Steps/Miles: 106,731 / 45.89 mi.
 
 
Week 1 avg. calorie intake: 1,955
 
 
Moment I am proud of: forgoing the offer of ice cream and instead eating some grapes.
 
 
Nutritional changes/observations: this is the first time I have truly ever tracked my calories.  It really, really makes you conscious of what you are eating!
 
 
What hurts: everything - but mostly my glutes..
 
 
Confessional: We celebrated our anniversary on Wed the 24th, and I took my kids to the zoo on Friday.  Our anniversary dinner was a whopping 1,200 calories, but then on Friday, we stopped by Sonic on the way home from the zoo.  One medium peanut butter fudge shake was an astounding 1,260 calories.  Which I consumed and THEN consulted what the calorie count was.  I was floored.  So those two days combined completely threw out of whack the other 5 days when I ate well, and ruined my caloric average for the week.  Really bummed about that.  Live and learn!
 
 
Deep thoughts from exercise delirium: Nothing gets me moving like the hard, fast pace of techno - old school techno.  Especially when there are no lyrics... it just sends me into a trance-like state.  I need to find more.  A lot of the stuff that I used years ago is not available on Spotify.
 
 
My goal for next week: reduce my daily caloric intake


No comments:

Post a Comment