Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Weekly Weigh-in: WEEK 5

 


Starting weight: 192.0  lbs
 
Week 1 weight: 190.5 lbs (loss of 1.5)
Week 2 weight: 188.0 lbs (loss of 2.5)
Week 3 weight: 187.0 lbs (loss of 1.0)
Week 4 weight: 186.0 lbs (loss of 1.0)
Week 5 weight: 184.0 lbs (loss of 2.0)

Total loss: 8 lbs
 
 
Week 1 inches lost: 0.75"
Week 2 inches lost: 0.75"
Week 3 inches lost: 1.25"
Week 4 inches lost: 1.5"
Week 5 inches lost: 1.5"

Total loss: 5.75"

 
Week 1 Steps/Miles: 106,731 / 45.89 mi.
Week 2 Steps/Miles: 109,858 / 48.48 mi.
Week 3 Steps/Miles: 102,225 / 50.13 mi.
Week 4 Steps/Miles/Running: 104,213 / 49.63 mi. walking and 1.6 mi. running!!
Week 5 Steps/Miles/Running:   96,139 / 47.10 mi. walking / beginner Pilates 1x

 
Week 1 avg. calorie intake: 1,955
Week 2 avg. calorie intake: 1,621  (much better - I met this week's goal!)
Week 3 avg. calorie intake: 1,823 (yikes!)
Week 4 avg. calorie intake: 1,745
Week 5 avg. calorie intake: 1,579
 
 
Moment I am proud of: Not really a 'moment' this week, but I am proud that my calorie intake is right where I want it for the time being.  This was a tough week in that respect, because it was that time in my monthly cycle, and yes, I HAD to have some chocolate.  Okay.  A lot of chocolate.
 
 
Nutritional changes/observations: My food mood totally changed this week, and Dean noticed that his did too.  I could not stop nibbling.  All. week. long.  I am totally amazed, though that my calorie count came out as it did.  You wouldn't think it with all of the time I kept making trips to the kitchen... :(
 
 
What hurts: Nothing really stands out here, so I suppose that is a good thing!!  lol..
 
 
Confessional: Not really a confession but an observation.  Giving in to your cravings just a little bit does tend to ward off a full-blown binge.
 
 
Deep thoughts from exercise delirium: Exercising every day and eating mindfully does totally tune you in to how your body feels.  I could totally tell when my period was going to arrive.  There was the cramping day.  Then the bloating day.  The other bloating day.  Then the give me chocolate or I will hurt you day.  The do I have to get out of bed day.  The there is nothing in the cupboards to eat day.  The I wish I was in menopause day.  The is it over YET? day.  Then the miracle two days where you drop three pounds of water gain.  The you get to enjoy 22 days of relative freedom before you have to go through it all over again.  Good times.
 
 
My goal for next week: Totally did not meet my goal last week of running for 4 days and getting an exercise ball.  Given how I felt and how much my inner voice protested, it was a miracle I got out of the house at all.  So this week's goal is a repeat of last week.  Run 4 times during my walks, and get an exercise ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment