Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

The. Best. News. Ever.

 
 
After waiting a long, long, time for my insurance company to reverse its decision (is it okay to call 71 days interminable?), I got the news I've been waiting a lifetime to hear: "After reviewing the information submitted with your appeal request, and the terms of your benefit plan, I am pleased to let you know that on September 16th, 2013, I have approved coverage for procedure code blah-blah blah...."
 
I cried a little.  Okay.  A lot.  And then I got butterflies.  And then I jumped up and down.  (with care).  And then I freaked out.  And then I pulled out the calendar, called the plastic surgeon and asked WHEN?????
 
Oct. 11th.
 
 
jeepers!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! So very happy for you, Kirsten! Thanks for sharing your story...definitely let me know if you need anything while recovering, okay?

    ReplyDelete